Еquipment, machines and lines for the production of pharmaceutical and biotechnological products and food supplements
- Machines for production of syrups, gels, creams, suppositories;
- Homogenizers and mixing systems from 5 to 1000 liters;
- Fluid bed dryers, coating machines, roll compactors, top and bottom drive granulators;
- Equipment for storage, dosing and conveying powder, granulates and bulk products;
- Tablet presses;
- Blister machines;
- Machines for flexible strip packaging in different geometries;
- Monoblocs for filling and closing liquid, pasty and powdery products;
- Rigid tube fillers for effervescent tablets;
- Filling and sealing machines for liquid and powdery products;
- Thermoforming machines for blisters for packing in vials, ampoules, syringes, suppositories etc;
- Counting systems for tablets and capsules;
- Flow pack machines;
- Horizontal machines for filling and closing of ready flexible packs for bio food.
- Vertical machines for four-sided sealed packages/sachets and stick packs production. Different types of dosing machines for, powder, granular, dense and liquid pharmaceutical products
- Horizontal and vertical cartoners;
- Case packers;
- Inspection systems for blisters, vials, boxes, cases;
- TRACK & TRACE sterilization modules;
- Aggregation systems for cases and pallets;
- Fluid bad dryers, coating machines, roll compactors, top and bottom drive granulators.
Antares Vision manufactures innovative, highly effective systems for serialization, aggregation and packages protection of the pharmaceutical products.
Daily more than 20,000 inspection cameras ensure the safety of the primary and secondary packaging process in the production lines, where performance and business continuity is a must.
Read more - www.antaresvision.com.
Romaco Group is a leading manufacturer of packing and process machines meeting the specific requirements of the customers in the pharmaceutical industry.
- granulation, drying and coating,
- tablet presses,
- blister machines,
- strip packaging machines, tube filling machines for effervescent tablets,
- cartoners, case packers, wrapping machines,
- liquid filling and powder dosing machines.
Read more - www.romaco.com.
Whether it comes to high-speed, standard or single-punch tablet presses, the solutions of Romaco Kilian are renowned worldwide for their efficiency, performance and user friendliness.
Read more - www.romaco.com/kilian.
The blister machines of Romaco Noack, featuring with flexibility and strength, are successfully used worldwide as stand-alone machines and integrated into a blister line for medium to small batches production. High reliability level and fast change over.
Read more - www.romaco.com/noack.
The Siebler strip packaging and hard tubes packaging machines are among the most successful on the market. They are suitable for wide range of applications like diagnostics packages, pharmaceutical liquids or flat, stable products, complex products like test strips, BFS packages or pre-filled syringes, etc.
Read more - www.romaco.com/siebler.
The innovative and flexible solutions for horizontal and vertical cartoners and case packers give numerous advantages like the state-of-the-art technology, easy to use, high productivity and fast integration into lines in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industries.
The horizontal and vertical cartoners can be adapted to all customers requirements.
Read more - www.romaco.com/promatic.
For many years, Romaco Macofar enjoys an excellent reputation as a global supplier of micro and macro filling and capping machines for liquid and dry products, washing machines and serialization tunnels. All machines can be supplied in standard or aseptic execution.
Read more - www.romaco.com/macofar.
Processing machines for powders, granulates, tablets and other solid forms for the pharmaceutical, food, chemical, automotive and other products. Equipment applications include coating, drying, agglomerating, granulating, layering, compaction and forming of tablets.
Read more - www.freund-vector.com
Machines and equipment for storage, dosage and transport of powders, granules and bulk materials with complex characteristics and properties: silos, hoppers, big bag cabinets, FIBC emptying and filling stations with certain form and construction; measuring and control of the material’s quality; transport systems.
Read more - www.idealtecsrl.com.
Omas Tecnosistemi Srl
Designing and manufacturing of semiautomatic and fully automatic filling and capping machines for cosmetic, pharmaceutical, biotech, chemical and food industry.
Homogenizers: laboratory and production for cosmetic and chemical products.
Read more - www.omastecnosistemi.it.
The company specialises in the production of linear self-adhesive and labelling machines for all types of cylindrical and shaped containers from vials to kegs, jars and bottles; front and rear labels and many more!
Operative speed from 800 to 48000 bph without special equipment for different formats.
Read more - www.packlab.it.
Automatic sachet machines with intermittend drive and complete lines for packing of four sided sealed packs or stick packs for powder, liquid, dense and granulate products. The high quality and used unique technologies have their application in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic high quality standard and customized packages.
Read more - www.perfect-pack.com.
The company is specialized in design and production of electronic counting systems for tablets and gelatin capsules as a stand-alone machines or units, part of an integrated packaging line.
Read more - www.pharmaps.com.
Complete solutions and plants for bio-technology, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry.
- Creams, gels and suppository;
- Vaccines, blood Plasma, insulin;
- Biotech modules;
- Cytotoxic anticancer;
Read more - www.tecninox.it.
Farmo Res has over 50 years of experience in the manufacturing of automatic thermoforming machines for blisters production and packing pharmaceutical products in them, such as vials, ampoules, syringes, suppositories, etc.
The company know-how also extends to packing cosmetic and food products with customized machines manufactured "ad hoc" according to the customer's requirements.
For complex projects FARMO RES is able to create a dedicated team, which is organized according to the expertise of each department. FARMO RES continuously renovates the electronic and mechanical technology applied to their machines guaranteeing a design to give the maximum productivity.
Read more - www.farmores.com.