Production and packaging equipment for food and drinks
- Optical electronic sorting machines through pulsed LED with mass photodiodes and ССD cameras for cleaning external foreign bodies. The systems are able to find organic and non-organic defects of the product, sort by colour, structure and density dried and frozen fruits, vegetables, musses; Optical sorting machines for grapes;
- Semi-automatic and automatic aseptic fillers Bag-in-Box® and Bag-In-Drum for pouches with capacity of 3, 5 , 10, 20 liters, as well as 200 and 1000 l. Monoblocs for sterilization and aseptic filling.
- Ultra-hygienic semi-automatic and automatic fillers Bag-in-Box® for wine, oil, water, and semi-thick products which do not need to be aseptically filled;
- Single machines and complete lines for processing tomatoes, fruits and vegetables in concentrates, pulps, nectars, paste, fruits in pieces, juices, jams etc. Destoning machines, straining machines, evaporators;
- Wide range of flexible packaging, aseptic and barrier bags out of aluminum foil, metalized, and transparent materials, with valves for aseptic products or hot filling;
- X-ray inspection machines, detecting glass, stones and metal particles etc. high density foreign bodies packaged in glass jars, boxes, bags and bottles products;
- Machines for preparation and processing of prepared food, equipment for industrial kitchens: washers, peelers, cutters, boiling machines and fryers.;
- Mechanical linear dosing machines according to volume and pumps for conveying liquid and dense products, as well as products with pieces. Dosage: 28 - 5000 g or 0,3 – 20 kg;
- Systems for storage of bulk materials in hoppers, silos, Big Bag (flexible intermediate bulk containers). Dosage –volumetric, gravimetric and transportation via screw, pneumatic etc. of powdery and granulated products;
- Universal glass jar washing machines, filling machines according to volume (for fruit and vegetable cans, mayonnaise, jams, nectars, sauces etc.), vacuum fillers, pasteurizing tunnel, depalletizers. Capping machines for glass jars, ТО – Ø 28 – Ø 110;
- Telescopic, vacuum, gravity fillers for products in pieces, powder and granulated products. Can seamers.
- Horizontal can sterilizers and pasteurisers in glass jars, metal and plastic containers and flexible packaging with different sterilization cycles.
- Vertical machines for four-sided sealed packages/sachets and stic-packs production. Different types of dosing machines for condiments, powder, granular, liquid and dense products.
- Vertical packaging machines for filling and sealing of packs with three-sided sealing of stand-up packs, Pillow Bags, Stabilo–corner, Doy Pack, with zippers etc., with auger screws, linear weighers, telescopic plate dosing systems etc.;
- Horizontal carousel and linear machines for packing in pre-formed stand-up pouches, with valves, zips etc., of powder, granular, dense and liquid products and products in pieces;
- Horizontal flow pack machines and other feeding systems for bakery and pastry wares, confectionary, cosmetic and industrial products etc.;
- Labeling machines using cold glue, hot melt and/or self-adhesive labels;
- Systems for sorting/calibration and packing of wide range of fruits and vegetables for the fresh product market.
- Mechanical linear piston operated dosing machines and mechanical pumps;
- For filling of liquid, dense and products with pieces;
- In jars, bottles, cans, soft and stand-up packs, plastic containers;
- Tubular heat exchangers.
- Weight from 28 to 5000 g or 0.3 to 20 kg.
Read more - www.carlomigliavacca.com.
- Depalletizers, universal blower/washing machines;
- Piston rotary and vacuum fillers for liquid, dense and products with pieces;
- Capping machines TO for Ø 27 – 110 for glass containers;
- Tunnel pasteurisers/coolers, vacuum controllers;
- Robot palletizers/depalletizers.
Read more - www.fbl-it.it.
Lines for processing of fruits and tomatoes.
Sterilization plants and monoblocks, ultraclean and aseptic filling. Having over 600 aseptic fillers sold worldwide, FBR-ELPO is considered the leading company in this type of production. Filling machines for liquid, pastry and concentrated products and products with pieces on the base of tomatoes, fruits, milk and their by-products. Bag in drum, Bag in Box, Pouch up with capacity of 1.7, 3, 5, 10, 20, 200 and 1000 l.
Read more - www.fbr-elpo.it.
- Aseptic bags and packs;
- Out of metalized, aluminum foil, co-extruded and transparent materials;
- Standard and special filling valves and spouts, suitable for every type of liquid and dense product processed in the food industry.
- Bags sizes from 3 to 1000 l.
Read more - www.goglio.it.
High speed vertical filling and sealing machines of packs with tripartite sealing, stand-up, Stabilo, corner, etc.;
- Dosing of powder, granulate, liquid/dense products and products in pieces in food, chemical and pharmaceutical industries;
- Hot jaws or ultrasonic sealing; output up to 180 packs/min.;
- Dosing systems: telescopic and auger screws, multihead or linear weighers, counting systems.
Read more - www.mielepackaging.it.
- Labelling machines for self-adhesive labels;
- Various applications with output from 800 to 24,000 bph in the cosmetic, chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries;
- Print&Apply systems.
Read more - www.packlab.it.
Horizontal sterilizators and pasteurisers;
- Working with steam, water or combined;
- Autoclaves for food sterilization;
- Autoclaves for composites;
- Autoclaves for laminated glass;
Read more - www.op-panini.it.
Producer of over 10 000 rotary and linear labeling machines for all existing label adhesive technologies;
- Labeling machines for cold glue, self-adhesive, hot melt, roll-fed, sleeve label and combined systems;
- Machines suitable to apply “L” or “U” shaped tax stamp or safety seals.
Read more - www.pelabellers.com.
- Optical sorting machines for cleaning the foreign bodies in the food;
- X-ray inspection of glass, metal, plastic containers;
- Usage of highest resolution camera and sensors together with intermittent high speed double vision light system to analyse 100% of each product surface.
Read more - www.raytecvision.com.